Boyfriend crossdressing by girl part 1


Hi it's story between me and My bestfriend Pallvi.
 We studied together and we became best friends.
 I love to be a girl from childhood but I didnot tell her about my this wish. She was so beautiful girl ..slim and trim...and she has nice hair. And above all she is so full of life girl ..always cracking jokes and doing masti all time .
      We have nice group ..in which three  boys and two girls and I am one of them . We all had great fun that time. We was often doing party...movies...etc etc.
     I was staying in apartment . Now my story started. 
    Once there was party at my home . We all done so much dance and had dinner .so every body were tired . So my other frds were slept in diff room. I have 3 BHK  apartment. So girls and boys had separate rooms.
    But me and Pallavi were sitting in my balcony and talking. Suddenly she said...yarr ..I have mild headache due to loud music we had. Kash koi muje champi Kar deta head me.....uhhhhh.
 I told her....cmon I will do.
 She laughed....ha ha... You will..?
 Do you know how to do champi on girl hair...
 I said....let me do...then tell me.
 She said ok...she went and came with hair oil bottle and comb.
 She sat in front and I started champi...by d way I knew how to do champi...because I have done on my bhabhi hair before.
 She felt so nice....and said wow yar..  it's amazing.
 After champi ..I combed her hair..she was surprised....
 She said....what you doing...
 I said....shhhhhh...let me finish my work madam.
 I nicely combed her hair and made nice choti .
 She was quite surprised.
 And said...how do you know all this...?
 I said...shhhhhh....it's secret..and laughed 
 And I said ...it's my turn now.
 She said ok...I will have to give rewards what you done for me.
 I sat in front of her.  And she started champi....my god it was amazing feelings when some one doing champi in your hair...
 And my hair was little long for boys ...it's upto my collar like John Abraham in Dhoom movie.
 While talking I show her hair pins .
 I took it and said...it's yours..?
 She said ...no it's yours...ha ha.
 I told you she was very funny and always making jokes.
 I told....very funny ok I am just asking ok...but it's look so nice ha.
 She said...you like it...cmon give me ..I keep you on your hair.
 And she took and made nice small buff in my hair and inserted both hair pins...
 She said wow....look at me...buff looking nice on you...
 I turned towards her...she show me and laughed....and told you look so cute yarr...
 If your hair would be little more longer ...I would make you choti ..and she again laughed.
 I said...very funny ok...
 She suddenly said...wait wait..she took bindi from her head and apply between my eyebrow...
 And she told with smile ..now perfect...cute girl..


 She said ....if I make you wear my one of dress ...you certainly look like complete girl...
 I said....ho gaya aapka madam.
 Ab me pin nikaldu...
 She said...let it be...you look so nice my cutie pie....
 And said Kash yar...tum ladki hote....then we would have so much fun...
 I said ...what fun...
 She said ...you don't know about girls life...girl doing so much fun when she is with her bestie.
 Like sharing makeup...gossip..
 Champi...cooking...and many more...
 And she hug me...and said yarr why are you not girl...
 I said ...ok ok...now I am tired and have to go for sleep...ok
 She said....ohk...but it was so much fun today...I was completely relaxed...
 I said ...me too.
 She said ...can I ask one thing..
 I said...ya tell me.
 She said...why are you not girl..
 Ha ha ha ....
 I become angry and throw pillow to her...she was laughing.
 I wash my face...and went my room but i didnot find my shorts to wear...I went at bathroom it was out side my room...
 And I found all shorts are in laundry....
 She was washing her face...
 I said ...yarrr...what I wear now .
 All my shorts are in laundry.
 And this jeans are so tight.
 I want something comfortable.
 She said...oh...esa he...
And with smile...she said...ifu don't mind ...I can give you my nighty...it so comfortable ...you know....she made cute face..
 And teased me.....
 I throw towel to her...and she ran into room where girl were sleeping...
 I smiled....
 And went off to bed .
 But it was so funny moments we had.....it was so inocent fun..inocent friendship.
 And my journey started.....
 
 Coming soon with next part.

commemt me bataye.kaisi lagi story.

story credit : Alisha patel.fb friend


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All the Character and events in this blog are imaginary. They are related to any living or dead person or incident. If the relation is found then it will be a coincidence. Do not use any medicine(Like breast enhancer or Harmons change) without doctor's prescriptions , it may be dangerous and cause blood cancer or other sexual disorder. With Love Anita Blog admin
Keyword ,suhagrat ki taiyari mahengi lagakar,bibi komurga banaya,bhabhi ke chakkar me didi ki chupai,crossdressing stories of bhabhi,beingfaltu crossdressing stories,jija ke kahene par didi ko chopa, gilr boy ko rope se bandhkar chopa,ladki ko rassi se bandh kar chopa,bhabhi aur didi ne saree pahenai kahani,bhabhi ne devar ko devrani jaisa bana diya kahani,crossdressing bondage ki kahani,dost ki bahen ne mujeh blackmail karke ,slave bhabhi ka,bahen ne lipstick lagayi,didi ne dulhan ki tarah sajaya, lete lete ,bibi ne gulam banaya, slave of bhabhi, gay stories, cd stories, crossdressing stories, corset stories, chestity belt stories.boyfrined lost bet so applied mahendi forsefully, jijaji ke hath me mahendi lagayi, didi ko sajaya, bhabhi ko mahendi lagakar sajaya suhagrat ke liye, amit ko bich market me mahendiwale se mahendi lagwayi amit ko slave banaya locked in chestity belt , lost bet forsed to wear chestity belt , locked in laces, forsed to wear corset story.boy forsed to wear nosering.forsed nose peircing by girlfrind,boyfrined ko murga punishment di,corset forsed story didi ki chupai,crossdressing stories of bhabhi,beingfaltu crossdressing stories,jija ke kahene par didi ko chopa, gilr boy ko rope se bandhkar chopa,ladki ko rassi se bandh kar chopa,bhabhi aur didi ne saree pahenai kahani,bhabhi ne devar ko devrani jaisa bana diya kahani,crossdressing bondage ki kahani,dost ki bahen ne mujeh blackmail karke ,slave bhabhi ka,bahen ne lipstick lagayi,didi ne dulhan ki tarah sajaya, lete lete ,bibi ne gulam banaya, slave of bhabhi, gay stories, cd stories, crossdressing stories, corset stories, chestity belt stories.escape from bondage game,boy in saree, boy forsed to wear saree, ankho pe patti sex story swaping,Didi Ki Suhagrat,ladki banya punishment diya didi n,bhabhi ki bhn ne muje ladki bnaya makeover kr chudwaya hindi sex story,bhabi ne dulhan banaya story,india crossdresser bhabhi ne ladka se ladki banaya,jiju ko sajaya,jiju ko sajaya,ladka to ladki wear saree stori,ma ne bete ka cross deress kr pati se sex kraya.com,Maa ne banaya Crossdresser kahani,mere jiju ne mere bairthday par land gift me diya,pati ko banaya gulam stories,ragging with punishment and Cross dressing. husband forsed to wear bangles by wife, punishmnet by mother, sister punished br bet me harakar chopa, mummy ne sadi suda didi ki chup dilwai, my bhabhi didi ne bahkaya, papa ko gift me chup de di, papa ne birtday par, papa ne mujhe jnmdin pr chopa, punishment by didi, punishment by didi in hindi langyage, punishment vali chupai, rakshabandhan ke din chupai, Rakshbandhan pe chopa, sadal chap se chupi ma, sadi me didi, Sagi behan ne diya birthday gift bhai ko, saja me chupai, shadishuda didi ne sikhaya, sharat harne par chupai, shart harne par dost ne nagin kiya , shart harne se hui chupai, shart me haar chupai, Shart mein chup hari, Teacher ki punishment, wife ne dilai nai chup, zabardasti mujhse mat karo, pooja ke hath pair rassio se bandh kar uske muh par tape chipaka diya aur fir uske tape lage hontho par ek kiss kiya uske kan par halka sa love byte diya uske bhare huye sharir ko jibh se romanchit kiya, didi ke hath pair bandhe, wife ko rassio se bandh diya, sali ko chopa,