Crossdress Maid

Hi! My name was krishna, yes you read that right it was krishna now it's krishna veni. This is my story of how this happened. I was a normal kid who grew up in a small village, parents had big dreams for me but they couldn't afford them. As someone who isn't good at studies there is only so much you can do without money. I failed my intermediate exams, so a neighbor uncle suggested my parent's to send me to the city so I can study well. 

So because of that idiot I ended up in the city. I found a small room with a roommate and he is my age but he passed so he is studying some degree. While he goes to college and hangs out with his friends and returns in the night. I stay at home attending tutions for a couple of hours and return as I don't have enough money. 

Few months passed by and the money my parents sent was not enough for someone who stays in the city. As someone from a poor family we don't discriminate. Any kind of work as my parents work as labour's in fields. I wash my own clothes and utensils so I got an idea to ask my friend if I did his work for him. I can get paid at least something which might be helpful for me. 

I felt ashamed at first for such a thought. But my situation led me to this. So after 4 days of debating with myself I gathered my courage and asked him. He laughed at me at first but realised my situation. 

"look bro! I can give 200rs only because that's how much i can save monthly" 

I was shocked at the price and started arguing. I felt ashamed as I was asking to be his maid and now I am negotiating my salary as a maid. 

Suddenly our owner's daughter heard our argument and decided to join in. I asked my friend to stop discussing but he didn't and told her about me wanting to be a maid. She laughed continuously for 5 minutes. 

Shruthi(her name) : so you want to be a maid? Why because you know you will never pass? 
Me: it's not like that. I just need some money so I don't trouble my parents much. 
Shruthi: OK what work will you do? 

I felt like a maid looking for work and the owner of the house interviewing me. 

Me: I wash my clothes, do dishes, I cook too so if i thought if i could do His at the same time. I could earn some money. 

My roommate told shruti to decide my salary as he was getting late for college. 

Shruthi: so! How much will he pay? 
Me: 200rs
Shruthi: that's it? We pay our maid 5000rs
But she also does clean the house and wipes the floors on alternate days along with washing clothes, dishes and cooking. 

I was shocked listening to that amount. 

Me:5000rs For not even half day work?
Shruthi: yes, why do you look so shocked? 
Me: I didn't know they pay that much for maids. 
Shruthi: You want to work as a maid? My mom is looking for a new maid.

She started laughing. 

Me: wish I could. I stay in my room all day and only attend class in the evening for 3 hours. If I could get paid 5000 I don't even need my parents to send me money. 
Shruti: You are not  serious right? You know no one will keep a main servant ryt? 
 
I was disappointed hearing that and took off my hat which I wear to hide my long hair. And my long hair started rolling down from a bun and covered my back completely. My hair reached my butt. She was shocked at the length and quality of my hair. She asked me about my hair. I told her I liked my hair long and it also saves money as haircuts in the city costs 200rs.

I started observing her face. She was in shock and asked if she can touch my hair and I said yes. She started running her fingers through my hair. For a second I forgot about everything as it was very soothing. And she snapped out of it with a look in her eyes. 

Her: there is a way you can earn more than your parents while still being able to attend classes but I don't think you can do it. 

Hearing that I was in joy. I told her I am willing to do everything and anything to get so much money. 

Her: well I can make you a maid at my house and if you work nicely I'll even get you two to three more houses. But for that you should dress like a girl. 

Me: my mind blew away when she said 3 houses more. I started calculating 5000 for one house then 3 and shruti's house is 4 and 4 multiplied by 5000 will be 20,000. That's a lot of money. 
Her: if you are done calculating. I said you should dress like a girl, did you hear that? 

I was shocked and lowered my head in disappointment. I told her to tell my roommate to pay more and just sat. She started trying to Convince me to dress like a girl. 

Her: You already have long hair, no facial hair yet. For maids it's ok to have body hair and your hair is very fine anyway. All you have to do is dress like a girl and a bindi that's it. 

I said no. But she convinced me to dress once and then decide so I said OK finally after and hr. She ran down and came back with a bag. She opened the bag and gave me panties and a  pyjama of a salwar suit and asked me to wear them and come. 

I went into my room undressed and started sliding the panties up. I tried to tell myself they are just underwear just the cloth and design is different but. That sensation as I slid them up made body hair stand up and a weird sensation in my nipples. I felt like my manhood shrunk down. Then came the pyjama. I awkwardly opened the door and covered my bare chest with my hands like a girl. As I felt shy to be half naked in front of a girl. 

She removed my hands and asked me to put my hands in front of me and she removed a bra from the bag and started sliding them over my arms. The same sensation started coming back again but when the bra touched my nipples that sensation was pleasant but very strong my thighs started rubbing each other. Shruti did the hooks of the bra. She couldn't understand what was wrong with me. 

She asked me if I wanted to go to the toilet and I said yes and ran. I started breathing heavy. I don't understand what's happening. I touched my bra and whenever it touched my nipples a strange shiver went all over my body. It took sometime to get used to that sensation and I returned. She then made me wear the salwar. She took me to the mirror and it was shocking as I looked like a girl. 

Shruti: see i told you. No one will even doubt it. And you can earn money and even send some to your village, she said. 

She is right and I said OK. Hearing that she got excited then let's move to the next level. I was confused. 

Her: what? You thought wearing a dress and having long hair is enough? If you don't have earrings everyone will ask questions and also you can't keep ur hair open like this as it will disturb you at work. There are much more small things like that. 

She made me sit in front of the mirror and started combing my long hair. It was very relaxing and reminded me of my mom combing my sisters hair. I felt shy and blushed as she combed my hair and started braiding it. I could feel every plait she was making. The feeling I was getting was way more stimulating than the dressing. Getting your hair braided by a girl felt way more humiliating. But I needed the money. She then twisted the braid into a bun and placed a claw clip on it. To hold it in place. 

Shruti: this next one will hurt but you should do it. 

I was scared when she said that and got nervous. She asked me to close my eyes and she left the room. I could hear her come back and she held my ear and suddenly there was a lot of pain in my ear. I opened my eyes and she pierced my ear with a heated needle. I started crying but she calmed me down and convinced me for the next ear. I said no but I needed to so I did. And she pierced my other ear and after a few minutes she placed small jhumkas on my ears. 

I asked her If she was done but she said no. She brushed my eyebrows and roughly cut them into shape and then placed a bindi on my forehead. I looked like a teenage girl with tiny breasts. 

Her: something is still missing. Hmmm! 

She said and grabbed a pair of socks lying on the bed, rolled them up and placed them inside my bra. Hmm I feel something is still missing. She then removed her bangles from her hand. 

My eyes opened wide in shock and said no. You can't be a woman without wearing bangles, she said. I am still hesitant but. 

Her: If you feel this shy just to wear bangles. Then how will you do women's chores dressed as a woman? 

She then took my hand and slid her bangles on my arms. That's when I truly felt like a woman. It was humiliating but I had no other option. 

She took me to her mother. She didn't recognize me but shruti told her who I am and they both laughed and she told me I looked like a girl. She then told her I was poor and needed money and decided to be a maid. 

Her mom was kind and she even reduced my room rent a bit and even gave me the job. But she insisted I dress like this daily as it would be awkward to hire a boy as a maid. She even gave me shruti's old clothes. I was happy that I will have to pay less rent and even got to be a maid. My roommate was shocked seeing me like that but i explained everything and shruti told him to pay me 1000rs and he said OK.
 
I put a lot of effort into my work and prove I am good as I didn't want to lose this opportunity. I did household chores before but it was different this time. Maybe because of the clothes and accessories it felt very different. The way my bangles make that ting sound as I move my hand. The jumkas swung and sometimes they touch my neck when I wash clothes or sweep the floor. The heaviness of my bun as I bend down for something. 

Neighbours saw my work and thanks to auntie's nice review I got the work at 4 more houses. I start my work in the morning at 6 and work till lunch time, take rest and attend classes in the evening. 

Though it felt humiliating at first but when I received my money I felt it was worth it. On my first payday Shruti gave me the salary along with it, she had a bunch of jasmine flowers weaved and if I wanted the salary I will have to wear them in my bun. I blushed and said no but she told me "you are wearing girls clothes, your hair is in a braid and you even have bangles, so what's the big deal with flowers. I started blushing and took my first salary. 

I am earning more than 15000 and even studying. I started sending money to my parents and they are happy too. I don't think my studying skills are good enough to pass my intermediate but I don't have to worry because I already have a nice paying career.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All the Character and events in this blog are imaginary. They are related to any living or dead person or incident. If the relation is found then it will be a coincidence. Do not use any medicine(Like breast enhancer or Harmons change) without doctor's prescriptions , it may be dangerous and cause blood cancer or other sexual disorder. With Love Anita Blog admin
Keyword ,suhagrat ki taiyari mahengi lagakar,bibi komurga banaya,bhabhi ke chakkar me didi ki chupai,crossdressing stories of bhabhi,beingfaltu crossdressing stories,jija ke kahene par didi ko chopa, gilr boy ko rope se bandhkar chopa,ladki ko rassi se bandh kar chopa,bhabhi aur didi ne saree pahenai kahani,bhabhi ne devar ko devrani jaisa bana diya kahani,crossdressing bondage ki kahani,dost ki bahen ne mujeh blackmail karke ,slave bhabhi ka,bahen ne lipstick lagayi,didi ne dulhan ki tarah sajaya, lete lete ,bibi ne gulam banaya, slave of bhabhi, gay stories, cd stories, crossdressing stories, corset stories, chestity belt stories.boyfrined lost bet so applied mahendi forsefully, jijaji ke hath me mahendi lagayi, didi ko sajaya, bhabhi ko mahendi lagakar sajaya suhagrat ke liye, amit ko bich market me mahendiwale se mahendi lagwayi amit ko slave banaya locked in chestity belt , lost bet forsed to wear chestity belt , locked in laces, forsed to wear corset story.boy forsed to wear nosering.forsed nose peircing by girlfrind,boyfrined ko murga punishment di,corset forsed story didi ki chupai,crossdressing stories of bhabhi,beingfaltu crossdressing stories,jija ke kahene par didi ko chopa, gilr boy ko rope se bandhkar chopa,ladki ko rassi se bandh kar chopa,bhabhi aur didi ne saree pahenai kahani,bhabhi ne devar ko devrani jaisa bana diya kahani,crossdressing bondage ki kahani,dost ki bahen ne mujeh blackmail karke ,slave bhabhi ka,bahen ne lipstick lagayi,didi ne dulhan ki tarah sajaya, lete lete ,bibi ne gulam banaya, slave of bhabhi, gay stories, cd stories, crossdressing stories, corset stories, chestity belt stories.escape from bondage game,boy in saree, boy forsed to wear saree, ankho pe patti sex story swaping,Didi Ki Suhagrat,ladki banya punishment diya didi n,bhabhi ki bhn ne muje ladki bnaya makeover kr chudwaya hindi sex story,bhabi ne dulhan banaya story,india crossdresser bhabhi ne ladka se ladki banaya,jiju ko sajaya,jiju ko sajaya,ladka to ladki wear saree stori,ma ne bete ka cross deress kr pati se sex kraya.com,Maa ne banaya Crossdresser kahani,mere jiju ne mere bairthday par land gift me diya,pati ko banaya gulam stories,ragging with punishment and Cross dressing. husband forsed to wear bangles by wife, punishmnet by mother, sister punished br bet me harakar chopa, mummy ne sadi suda didi ki chup dilwai, my bhabhi didi ne bahkaya, papa ko gift me chup de di, papa ne birtday par, papa ne mujhe jnmdin pr chopa, punishment by didi, punishment by didi in hindi langyage, punishment vali chupai, rakshabandhan ke din chupai, Rakshbandhan pe chopa, sadal chap se chupi ma, sadi me didi, Sagi behan ne diya birthday gift bhai ko, saja me chupai, shadishuda didi ne sikhaya, sharat harne par chupai, shart harne par dost ne nagin kiya , shart harne se hui chupai, shart me haar chupai, Shart mein chup hari, Teacher ki punishment, wife ne dilai nai chup, zabardasti mujhse mat karo, pooja ke hath pair rassio se bandh kar uske muh par tape chipaka diya aur fir uske tape lage hontho par ek kiss kiya uske kan par halka sa love byte diya uske bhare huye sharir ko jibh se romanchit kiya, didi ke hath pair bandhe, wife ko rassio se bandh diya, sali ko chopa,