Crossdressing by Aunty Part 5

 As me and my mom were talking, my dad stopped the car to have dinner. He got out of the car. I decided to get out, I forget I was in a saree. It was so natural and I wasn't feeling uncomfortable. 

Mom - Sonakshi, where do you think you are going? 

Me - to have lunch. 

Mom - look outside, there are no ladies out there. Its just two of us. Your dad will bring the food to us. 

Dad brought the lunch to us, after having it. Our journey started. On the way I fell asleep. Then I heard my mom waking me up, but she used female pronounces, its different. We reached home. 

Mom opened the door and we walked in, while dad was taking out the bags. 

Mom - Sonakshi, your room is not clean, so take a bath in my room, I will bring clothes. 

I nodded my head and went to her room. 

Rekha was just looking at her son. The way he walked. His beautiful long hair, she wanted to braid it everyday and wanted to pin flowers in it and he was so elegant in the saree. The way he walked and behaved, she liked it very much. 

Sue immediately went to his room, his room is actually clean. She immediately started to pack all his male clothes and dumped them in a storage room. 

When I came out of Bath room, I saw a nighty. I called my mom. 

Me - mom, where are my clothes? 

Mom - Sonakshi, actually, since you have been home for more than a year, there were rats and they absolutely spoiled all your clothes. So I had to throw them out. 

Me - mom, I want male clothes 

Mom - I know. But manage with the clothes aunt has sent you. You will buy you New clothes. 

I have no choice, so I decided to wear a nighty. Then I realised my fake breasts. 

Me - mom, did you bring the solvent to remove the breast forms. 

Mom - I don't know anything about it. Don't worry, we will ask your aunt tomorrow. 

I know the breasts need support so I took out a bra and started to wear it. Mom was just  looking at me. Then I wore the nighty. It has a zip on the back. Mom zipped it for me. Then I sat on the bed, while mom undid my braid and started to brush it. Then she started to braid it again. 

Me - mom, let me remove these bangles, anklets and earrings. 

Mom - no no, don't remove them. Without them, in a woman clothes it feels empty and it's not attractive. 

Yeah, I know. I agreed with my mom. Both me and mom went to kitchen, while dad was relaxing after a long ride. I got used to cooking, so I started to chop the vegetables quickly and I know what to do. Mom was really impressed by it. 

Mom - Sonakshi, can you help me in the kitchen everyday, it's difficult to do all these alone? 

I know it's difficult because I have done it. 

Me - don't worry mom, I will assist you. 

Mom felt really happy and gave me a kiss. 

After cooking, we served the good to dad first after that me and mom started to have the food. I noticed mom was looking at the clock. 

Me - what mom? Do you need anything? 

Mom - I am waiting for my serial. 

I told a serial name 

Mom -  how did you know? 

Me - I have been watching it with aunt. 

Then me and mom started talk about the serial and we both watched together. 

Next day, mom woke me up early in the morning, 

Mom - Sonakshi, come to kitchen, your dad has to go to the office. 

I brushed my teeth and went to kitchen and helped mom. After having breakfast, I went my room to take a bath. 

After bath I don't want to wear. So I decided, whatever I see, when I open the bag, I will wear it. When I opened it is saw a pink saree. 

I got ready in the saree and I was all ready. Mom felt really happy. 

Mom - you are so beautiful in this saree, the blouse fits you perfectly. 

Me - mom, what about my clothes? 

Mom - I spoke to your aunt, she said, we cannot find the solvent here, so she will bring it, after that we can go shopping. 

Me - OK 

Mom - common let's unpack these bags 

We took the bags to my room and started unpacking. Mom neatly unpacked all the sarees, half saree, dresses, nighties, separately. Actually my entire wardrobe was filled with it. There is dressing table in my room but I never used it properly. But now mom arranged all make up item, bangles, bindi stickers, hair accessories there. 

It become evening. Mom wanted to go somewhere, so I was alone. 

When I was in my room, I noticed someone entering the room. When I noticed who is was, I was shocked, it's neha my ex gf. 

Neha - sorry, I thought Sontosh is in this room. 

Then she looked at me closely. 

Neha - Sontosh is it you!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All the Character and events in this blog are imaginary. They are related to any living or dead person or incident. If the relation is found then it will be a coincidence. Do not use any medicine(Like breast enhancer or Harmons change) without doctor's prescriptions , it may be dangerous and cause blood cancer or other sexual disorder. With Love Anita Blog admin
Keyword ,suhagrat ki taiyari mahengi lagakar,bibi komurga banaya,bhabhi ke chakkar me didi ki chupai,crossdressing stories of bhabhi,beingfaltu crossdressing stories,jija ke kahene par didi ko chopa, gilr boy ko rope se bandhkar chopa,ladki ko rassi se bandh kar chopa,bhabhi aur didi ne saree pahenai kahani,bhabhi ne devar ko devrani jaisa bana diya kahani,crossdressing bondage ki kahani,dost ki bahen ne mujeh blackmail karke ,slave bhabhi ka,bahen ne lipstick lagayi,didi ne dulhan ki tarah sajaya, lete lete ,bibi ne gulam banaya, slave of bhabhi, gay stories, cd stories, crossdressing stories, corset stories, chestity belt stories.boyfrined lost bet so applied mahendi forsefully, jijaji ke hath me mahendi lagayi, didi ko sajaya, bhabhi ko mahendi lagakar sajaya suhagrat ke liye, amit ko bich market me mahendiwale se mahendi lagwayi amit ko slave banaya locked in chestity belt , lost bet forsed to wear chestity belt , locked in laces, forsed to wear corset story.boy forsed to wear nosering.forsed nose peircing by girlfrind,boyfrined ko murga punishment di,corset forsed story didi ki chupai,crossdressing stories of bhabhi,beingfaltu crossdressing stories,jija ke kahene par didi ko chopa, gilr boy ko rope se bandhkar chopa,ladki ko rassi se bandh kar chopa,bhabhi aur didi ne saree pahenai kahani,bhabhi ne devar ko devrani jaisa bana diya kahani,crossdressing bondage ki kahani,dost ki bahen ne mujeh blackmail karke ,slave bhabhi ka,bahen ne lipstick lagayi,didi ne dulhan ki tarah sajaya, lete lete ,bibi ne gulam banaya, slave of bhabhi, gay stories, cd stories, crossdressing stories, corset stories, chestity belt stories.escape from bondage game,boy in saree, boy forsed to wear saree, ankho pe patti sex story swaping,Didi Ki Suhagrat,ladki banya punishment diya didi n,bhabhi ki bhn ne muje ladki bnaya makeover kr chudwaya hindi sex story,bhabi ne dulhan banaya story,india crossdresser bhabhi ne ladka se ladki banaya,jiju ko sajaya,jiju ko sajaya,ladka to ladki wear saree stori,ma ne bete ka cross deress kr pati se sex kraya.com,Maa ne banaya Crossdresser kahani,mere jiju ne mere bairthday par land gift me diya,pati ko banaya gulam stories,ragging with punishment and Cross dressing. husband forsed to wear bangles by wife, punishmnet by mother, sister punished br bet me harakar chopa, mummy ne sadi suda didi ki chup dilwai, my bhabhi didi ne bahkaya, papa ko gift me chup de di, papa ne birtday par, papa ne mujhe jnmdin pr chopa, punishment by didi, punishment by didi in hindi langyage, punishment vali chupai, rakshabandhan ke din chupai, Rakshbandhan pe chopa, sadal chap se chupi ma, sadi me didi, Sagi behan ne diya birthday gift bhai ko, saja me chupai, shadishuda didi ne sikhaya, sharat harne par chupai, shart harne par dost ne nagin kiya , shart harne se hui chupai, shart me haar chupai, Shart mein chup hari, Teacher ki punishment, wife ne dilai nai chup, zabardasti mujhse mat karo, pooja ke hath pair rassio se bandh kar uske muh par tape chipaka diya aur fir uske tape lage hontho par ek kiss kiya uske kan par halka sa love byte diya uske bhare huye sharir ko jibh se romanchit kiya, didi ke hath pair bandhe, wife ko rassio se bandh diya, sali ko chopa,